Saturday, March 10, 2007

Good friends and music

Last night our good friends Eddie and Arlena came to dinner. They used to be our pastors at the church where I led worship for a year and a half before we started attending Lebanon Family Church (the one I love so much!).
I'd forgotten how sweet home fellowship can be. Was raised on hospitality, but never incorporated it much into my own life. After dinner my daughter, Cat, brought her guitar into the living room and Eddie played some worship songs and Cat played a few. It was very sweet. God was here.
Next Friday Eddie and Arlena will be back along with another friend who is a worship leader. I'm looking foward to soaking in the presence of God and worshiping with likeminded Christians.

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

I love those kind of evenings! Sounds fab.

Rachel

March 12, 2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home