Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend Update

So I haven't talked about the exercise/weight loss in awhile. As far as weight loss in lbs, I'm staying within five pounds over the last three months. I'm frustrated, but I know I'm getting in shape and I'm smaller even if the actual scale doesn't show it yet.

Up to jogging 2 miles without quitting now. Then on to the elliptical for a total of one hour a day of exercise. I love it. Truly. It's the icing on my cake at the end of the day.

I'm amazed at God's goodness. A year ago, jogging was a dream. walking faster than 2.5 mph was a dream. A lot has changed in my body in a year. I still want to lose about 30 lbs. But I'm so happy where I am.

Rusty bought me another Shih tzuh puppy for our anniversary last month. Chloe bateman is a sweetie. I still miss Zoe, though. Chloe is funny. She goes after Cat's husky puppy--think a fight between an ape and a mouse. Guess who wins? :) The puppy has no fear.

that's all. :)
Tracey

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie Johnson said...

Tracey, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog; it's such a breath of fresh air. Your "realness" comes through in every post-your sense of humor, your laid-back attitude. I hope you continue with your blog!

March 08, 2007 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home