Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bachelor update plus other stuff

Okay, I know, I KNOW, Fred (my buddy who gave me crap last week after he saw the mud wrestling segment of the Bachelor)....the guy is making out all over the place, BUT he wasn't making out before he started having feelings for the six or so women left . And you notice, he didn't make out with anyone he sent home last night. I like that about him. He's so sweet!! I hope this guy finds true love. I'm still pulling for Tess!! GO TESS.

Do you think they really gave him (what IS his name??? I can't remember) that car and yaght (how the heck do you spell big boat?) for during the show? Or was he yanking Tina's chain? I'm torn. I know army pay isn't great in this day's economy. But he IS an officer and a doctor. Still, a million dollar car...he'd probably have to come from money to afford that. Oh well, who cares? He's the real deal.

On to more imporant issues...
Defiant Heart is two days closer to release date. Need to go check out the ticker to find out exactly. Wish I could get that thing on here!! Maybe I'll beg Misty (my fabulous web lady) to see if she can put it on. That would be fun.

Yesterday I received a super duper Jesus-breathed surprise. A really, really good review in PW for my upcoming chicklit novel with Faithwords. It's the first in the Drama Queens series. Catch a Rising Star! I'll put the review up at the beginning of June. :) The book releases in July, so I want to give Defiant Heart it's day in the sun before this one moves in on it. :) I'll be signing both books at CBA this year in Atlanta. OH OH speaking of ATLANTA. I'm already making plans to go visit the Margaret Mitchell House. I CAN'T WAIT. This has been my dream forever!! I've had a ton of coffee today....can you tell? :)

back to work. But that's a good thing. This second book in the Westward Hearts series is really a book of my heart. When that happens the book practically writes itself.

Love lots
Tracey

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Ruckman said...

B-I-G B-O-A-T!

You're hysterical!!

April 25, 2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger Tracey Bateman said...

OH!!! B-I_G-B-O-A-T
Thanks, Tracy. LOL

April 25, 2007 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home