Friday, April 27, 2007

Defiant Heart!!!!!!!

Today I received my box of author copies (the copies my publisher sends me free of charge). I was SOOOO psyched to get these. No matter how many books I publish, each time I receive a new book, I'm in total awe all over again. Awe that God would entrust this gift to me and allow me to share it in book form. In this case, Avon Inspire has pulled out all the stops to give me the best editor (HI CINDY!!) the best marketing, the best COVER designers. I'm very, very blessed.

Only about 10 more days until my book releases. God is GOOD!!! You can click on the book cover above to order a copy from Amazon.
I'm writing Distant Heart right now. The sequel to Defiant Heart and so much a book of my heart. Toni Rodden, the heroine is much like I once was...wounded, disappointed, distrustful. God is teaching her as I write. And He's teaching me too. :) Writers are an odd breed of people. These characters are real to me as I write.

Okay, I'm going back to work. I have to know what happens next
Thanks and All glory to God for the fruition of this series.

Peace
Tracey

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Fabulous title, Tracey! Love it. And thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and offering congrats. In case you didn't stop back, wanted to say CONGRATS to you too for being named a "rising star" by Aspiring Retail!

April 28, 2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger Pattie said...

I can't wait to read your new one! :)

May 20, 2007 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home