Thursday, April 26, 2007

Heartstopping moment

Okay....Anyone else freak when they said Chris was safe and left Jordin there to THINK she had been voted out?????? I was like....NO WAY!!!! I KNEW I should have voted.

When she sang Walk on Tuesday night, I swear I was moved to tears, it never even crossed my mind that she would leave. BUT remember Ryan said "In no particular order" So he was just messing with my emotions. Jordin is not in the bottom two.
I think she'll ultimately either win or come in second. Definitely she'll be in the top three with Blake and Melinda, and personally, I think Jordin should win.

Ok that's really all today...
Have a blessed day. It's raining in Southern Missouri. That's spring in Missouri. I like rain. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Oh, I thought it was so cruel!!! I kept thinking they are goign to mess with Jordin.

I don't know, none of the guys are impressive. IMHO.

But the women rock. I think it'll be Melinda and Jordin for the final, final vote. :)

Love, R

April 26, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Jordin gave me tears during that performance too! Pretty mean results show, if you ask me...

April 28, 2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, my heart stopped. And my 15-yo threw the remote control at the tv. She had vowed to never watch AI again if Jordin was eliminated last week. What a cruel trick! I cannot wait to see what everyone does this week.

April 29, 2007 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home