Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Running and weight

It's been awhile since I updated on my exercise and weight loss.
Exercise was going awesome until about two weeks ago when I hit a deadline hard and fast and the world went away. I lost ground. Was jogging three of five miles on the treadmill. I finally got back on it tonight and was down to one and a half of three miles, so not terrible, but definitely a setback. But I had to do it.
Diet has been going okay. Haven't lost any real weight in about five months, since I started on a medicine for PMS. (apologies to any boys among us). Anyway, I recently decided I'd rather have PMS and less weight so went off it about three weeks ago and lo and behold have lost 5 lbs. Go figure. My family isn't sure what they prefer.... pray for them over the next week or so. SMILE

So there you have it, all updated and still a size 12
Tracey

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Size 12 ain't nothing to sneeze at kiddo! I bet you look fab!

Keep up all your great work. The Lord is with you!

Rachel

April 18, 2007 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home