Friday, May 18, 2007

From Beautiful Branson

Okay, Can I just be totally honest here? I have lived in Missouri, less than two hours away from Branson, for the last twenty three years (gulp) and guess what? Today was the FIRST day I saw Branson first hand. Isn't that CRAZY?
Let me tell you about Branson. It's beautiful. The Ozark mountains are breathtaking and the B and B I'm staying in is really sort of amazing. I have a view of a lake with woods in between me and hte lake. I've already gotten tons of work done. The people who run the place are so great. They fix a sit down breakfast every day as part of the experience. We had breakfast today at a long table with other vacationers one couple was from Tulsa). It's so quiet in my little section. I have a LONG deck all to myself with a view of the lake and woods. It's definitely God's country up here. ANd my imagination is going CRAZY.
I'm SOOO glad I'm a writer. Coming to a place like this makes me realize just what God has called me to do. It's great!!!!
Well, Pizza just got here, so you know what that means. Dinner time!!!
Tracey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home