Sunday, May 20, 2007

From Branson take two

If you ever get chance to got to Branson on vacation. DO IT. And if you do, stay at a little bed and breakfast called Crystal Cove. The website is Crystalcovebranson.com
Folks. These people are wonderful. Kind. and full of God. They never said they were Christians. They didn't have to. They just are. This morning, Jenny brought me a plate of amazing french toast to put IHop to shame with three link sausages. She brought it to my room because she was afraid I had missed breakfast because I didn't know they served at eight am on sunday so they could get to church. Don't you just love people who ooze Jesus? Truthfully, I stayed up working late, so I wasn't going to even attempt waking up early enough for breakfast, but I actually woke up at about 9am and when she knocked on my door, I was watching Kenneth Copeland and starting to read over last night's magic. :)
In two days I have written more than I usually write in ten days of writing. And let me just say...it's good. :) Okay, it's going to need polishing, but the story has jumped into my soul and God has whispered themes for several of my characters. It's amazing to write a westward expansion book in a log cabin (they call it a luxury cabin) and it Is!!!! I fell asleep at dusk in the porch swing. I just napped a little. still, it was pretty amazing.
well, off to work some more. Seriously, this is the life....
I do miss my kids though. Oooh, I shouldn't have said that. Now I'm really going to miss them...
Three more days...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Hi Tracey! Thanks for your comment on my blog post reviewing Defiant Heart. I LOVED the book and I have also just reviewed "Catch a Rising Star" which was fabulous as well! (You can see my review at http://www.cwahm.com/activities/bookreview11.htm )

Thanks for following God's call and for writing these great books that help nurture us in our relationships with the Lord.

May 21, 2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger Tracey Bateman said...

Hey! Thanks for the message! And for the two great reviews.

May 21, 2007 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home