Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life in General

Time to update.
Thanks for all the prayers going out on behalf of my mother-in-law. She battled cancer and won heaven. What a trade off. I'm happy for her. But I'll miss her so very much. After almost twenty years, she's as much a part of my life as any other member of my family--blood or not.

Prayers for travel would be appreciated. Her funeral will take place in Chicago some time this weekend.Until then, we're taking care of arrangements for the funeral, her affairs and our own place while we're away for several days. I'm also trying to find time to write between laundry, phone calls, and cooking for the family.

Hug your mothers in law!!!!
Tracey

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Hey Tracey, so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I know it hurts to lose her but know that she's storing up hugs in heaven for you. I've been praying and will continue to do so.

Janelle

May 29, 2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Tracy Ruckman said...

We're praying for you. May you all feel God's presence. Hugs to you!!!

May 30, 2007 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home