Saturday, June 23, 2007

Things I've missed while in Arkansas

Rusty, Cat, Mike, Stevan, and Will OH SO MUCH!!!!! I ache to be with them.

Chloe, Cricket, Ralphie, Joe, and Jack (in that order. Our dogs).

My mom (who actually comes before the dogs)
Angie (my best friend, who ALSO comes before the dogs)


TV shows: Stargate SG-1 the last two episodes of the entire series! But they're TIVOed at home so I'll be watching them in a few days. Atlantis, the last two episodes of the season.
Kathy Griffins Life on the D list (also Tivoed,) the last two episodes of Celebrity Fit club. (Am I the only one who is sorely disappointed in Screech and seriously freaked out by Marsha Brady's weirdness?)

Things that I've gained. Finished one book and almost done with edits of another book AND the one I turned in less than a week ago (quick editor). If I can get both edits back before Wednesday, I'm going home! YAY!!!
Peace of mind about a lot of things. Sometimes you just have to get away for long enough to really get your head together. I've had brief glimpses of getting it together and then went right back into the fray of deadline mania and heartache with my mil's death. This time I stayed on the potter's wheel long enough for real change and I believe God has been doing a real work in me.
I love Arkansas and this time has been soul healing for me. But in the immortal words of first Glenda, the good witch and then Dorothy "There's no place like Home."

The last few days I've been getting the neatest emails from readers who love the Claire books and Defiant Heart! These messages are music to my ears and balm for my heart. Thank you to all of you who take time to drop little messages on my guestbook or my email address. I appreciate each one so much.

God Bless. Hopefully, I'll write on Thursday. FROM HOME.
Love lots
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home