Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A day minus Will

This has been a terrible day! Seriously. Will is at camp. And I keep imagining mean little boys making fun of him. I'm praying for favor and good friends for him. I pick him up at noon tomorrow. Right now I can't imagine driving because my head is spinning. I have the flu. I mean body aching, wheezing, leave me alone honey I'm sick, flu. UPDATE: 10:23 pm!!! WILL just called!!!! From his teacher's cell phone. I'm so happy. My little man is having fun. He talked about canoeing, swimming, hiking, some pirate skit thing about a guy threatening to cut out Kevin's liver (hmmm) And worship. He seems to be having the time of his life. Although, he did disclose some info about a kid who pushed his little brother down the steps. But let me just say...as long as the kid didn't push WILL down the steps, I'll let another mom deal with that child. :) Know what I mean? I'm counting down...11 and a half hours and my boy will come home. I think I'll fix him a great meal to reinforce that east or west, home is best. END OF UPDATE...now back to your regularly scheduled, irrelavent blog....
And my little Chloe just isn't acting like herself since she got that haircut. I don't know...maybe they really did give me the wrong dog. Without a DNA test I can't prove it one way or another.

Finished THE PENNY last night while in a hot bath trying to soak away my aches. I'm a huge fan of Deborah Bedford's and of course I love Joyce Meyer's ministry as well. A good book. Anyone who has followed Joyce Meyer's ministry will see her in the book. I think it was a great collaboration.

I really do love DEAL WITH IT by Paula White. It's usually really hard for me to read an entire nonfiction book written by ministers. I'd rather just watch them preach on TV. HOWEVER, this one I keep picking up and every day I'm actually getting ministered to. I mean every time I pick it up. I'm almost finished. So good...

Rusty's bringing home taco bell for me and pizza for the kids. I don't know what he's eating.
I'm going to shoot for another three hundred words before I crash again.

Peace Out
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home