Thursday, July 05, 2007

Home and loving it

Hi all,

Well, I am caught up on all deadlines for the first time since December and let me tell you, it feels good!

I got home Monday afternoon after three weeks away from my kids and Rusty. It was horrible being away from them, but I knew God's hand was on us all and that I was doing what was necessary to be able to get back on a deadline schedule that glorifies God (in other words, MEETING DEADLINES) and pleases the editors God has given me to help me in my career--not to mention my agent who blames all of his stress and eventual need for therapy on me.

Next week I fly to Atlanta. Actually this Sunday. I'm signing for Avon Inspire and Hachette and doing a TV interview while I'm there. Also visiting friends and catching up!! I'm excited to go, but dreading it just the same. Home six days and off again. The kids are NOT thrilled. But we're having a great time this week and even though I'm having to work some, it's not all consuming because I'm caught up (have I mentioned that I'm caught up!).

Hugs to all. thanks for the prayers and support!
Tracey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home