Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Going Home---eventually...

Today I woke up and had breakfast with a couple of friends, then went to THe Margaret Mitchell house with another friend and took the tour. For those of you living under a rock, Margaret Mitchell wrote Gone with the Wind. Did you know they;ve released it again with a new cover? So of course, the four copies I have were not enough. Anyhoo. Got some gifts to bring home (mostly for myself but one thing for my mom--can't say what it was because she'll read this blog before I get out of the Atlanta airport.)-----WHICH brings me to the reason for the subject line...

Storm delays....was supposed to leave 4:30 eastern. Instead now they're saying 5:40. I'm ready to go home. Might should have done an earlier flight, which I really usually do anyway. But darn it, I really wanted to go to the Margaret Mitchell House. Kathleen Y'Barbo and I rubbed the lion's head that Margarte Mitchell used to rub every day for luck. As random as publishing success is, I figured it couldn't hurt.

I miss Chris, Suz, Rachel, Even Steve Laube. :)
I miss everyone. But so glad to be going home. This is going to be my last trip until I do a short two day thing in AUgust teaching at the TUlsa ACFW group. Then Joyce Meyer conference in Sept. FUN! Oh BTW, Rhonda. Email me.

Battery is going. Doggone it.
Hugs and kisses from the Atlanta airport.
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home