Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sunburns and new stories

I am enjoying the Drama Queens book. Odd how I'm on the last book when the first one was just released.
We got a new Walmart pop-up pool. 18 feet X 4 feet. decent size. it took us three days to get it ready to swim in because it kept tipping over and losing half the water. Long story....not worth telling.
So yesterday I enjoyed the silence while I worked. Then I realized. DARN the boys have been in the pool all day. Now in my defense....we DID use some heavy duty sunscreen. But after five hours... let's just say I was on double duty applying after burn aloe vera.

Today they are quite red.
So I was browning meat for dinner and I hear one say to the other, "You're the rudolph on the nose of life" (follow me here, will you?)
The other one says, "In that case, you're the Santa on the cheeks of life"

So now you know how badly these poor kids are sunburnt. So today I'm allowing video games without limit (time) and movies galore. I have on headphones so I can still work.
Guilt...quite lucrative as far as they're concerned. KNow what I mean?

Peace and sunscreen
T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home