Friday, August 31, 2007

Breathe...

Working toward a deadline again. Almost ready to turn it in before beginning the next.

I still haven't gotten clear direction about my next proposal. It's so weird to see the end of the year looming and know I have nothing to do after the first of December. I've had a couple of opportunities come up, but they didn't really stick. Sometimes that happens. You can't get your hopes up and count on possibilities. That's why it's so important to get God's view on things. Still not positive I made the right choice with one of them. But probably did.

Well, the 5K is off. I have to stay home and work and it's a two hour drive to and from Branson. Too much time off. That sucks. But I WILL do those 3.1 miles on my treadmill. Not the same though. And a collosal waste of admission money. Sometimes, though you just have to choose what's right. I need to get this deadline turned in. My editor is counting on it. And I'm counting on getting it off my plate!

I'm rambling. really bad. Oh, well. Better I ramble for you than my book and have to rewrite the thing.

Have a great day. Maybe something profound will enter my brain soon and I'll have a relevant blog.
OH. The funniest shirt......"Shut up, stupid brain, or I'll poke you with a Q-tip"

Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Man Tracey, bummer about the 5K. Shoot for the next one that comes along. But I still admire you for wanting to give it a go. And you're right, that t-shirt is a hoot.

September 01, 2007 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home