Saturday, September 15, 2007

Catching up

Well, my vaca is about over and time to get back to work. I'm looking forward to hitting the desk every day and finish up this year with grace and peace. My schedule is much slower paced now until the end of the year. And still haven't sent out proposals so it's REALLY looking slow for next year. :) Still in the planning stages as far as that goes. I find that I'm at peace. And not stressing. God has promised to supply my needs as long as He gets first place. And that's where we are!

I've found a new worship CD! Rusty and I have started dialogue with a church in a new state where we are feeling led to move after Cat graduates next year.
The pastor sent his daughter's myspace page where there are some samples of her music. Beautiful worship leader. Her voice is very similar to Crystal Lewis and the anointing is strong. Have a listen and buy a CD if you feel led.
I got mine today and I'm listening to it. It's wonderful!
www.myspace.com/writtenbycynthia

Well, Rusty and I just got home after a day and a half away. We had a great time. Today Will has his first football game--two actually. So we're about to head back out to do that!

Hugs

T

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Your post makes you SOUND at peace. That's great! Fantastic!

Moving? South, maybe? Like, Texas? LOL.

Hope your son had a great game.

September 17, 2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Pattie said...

There is PLENTY of room up here in North Dakota...hee hee! Best of everything as you decide where to relocate. It's never easy, but if the Lord is in it, it is always good.

October 19, 2007 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home