Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Day of Rest?

I woke up today in a panic that I'd slept so late (7:03). What am I supposed to be doing? I have words to write! Oh, that's right. I turned it in to the powers that be. But then I couldn't sleep anyway so I got up and watched Bill Clinton on the Today show. Boy is he ever a great orator. LOL Most Liars----I mean---Lawyers are.

So I actually did have a half a day of almost rest before another crisis occured. LOL Life...then heaven-- If I'm lucky and all you Baptists are right about eternal security (from your lips to God's ears)!

Seriously, I think God is stripping my confidence for a reason. Maybe I'm prideful? I didn't think I was, but you know, our vices are seldom known until they're revealed. And pride does go before a fall. Right now I feel like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. Falling...falling...falling. All I have to say is there better be some great, funky characters coming out of this experience. Because if there is no lesson to the last year of my life, I'm probably in big, big trouble. :)
But God is still good right?
What was it the Hebrew children said when face with the fiery furnace. "If God wants to, he can deliver, but even if he doesn't, I won't bow to your idol."
Gotta love that kind of faith. Spunky...dare I say it, Barbarian.

Love lots
T

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Girl, you most definitely are eternally secure, even through, and despite, your moments of crisis. He's doing a great work in you, Tracey. I can see it in your posts. And He won't let that work go without being revealed. Find your rest in that and in Him. There is no greater peace.

September 05, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Nice post. And yes, you are in His book. Grace, grace my friend.

Rachel

September 06, 2007 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home