Thursday, September 06, 2007

Everyone's Busier than I am!

Hey Rach and Janelle. Thanks for writing a response on yesterday's blog. It was a TOUGH day! Sometimes I think I put too much of me out there. But I can't seem to stop myself. LOL

Okay, how great is this?
Today I unplugged my computer (well, I mean I plugged it back in--obviously). We woke up to ginormous storms, so I took that as a sign that I was to unplug. Totally.
As soon as the kids text messaged me that they got to school safely (cheesy mama grin), I turned off my blackberry, plopped my pillows on the couch, covered up with my HUGE throw that has a picture Jesus on it. Symbolic of course of being wrapped in Jesus--which I needed today. I was watching a show about hurricanes, then turned it over to a Black and White flick with Margaret O'brien and the next thing I know it's 12:30. Again, woke up with that heart pounding feeling that I needed to get to work.
Got up and did end up working a couple of hours, but that was okay. I actually feel energized.
Tonight, My daughter is going to a financial class she's attending through the church, two sons have ball practices, my neice who lives with us, is goign to see her brother, and my other son has a million pages of homework so I don't expect him to come up for air before bedtime.
SO!!!! For once, guess who's actually off tonight??? And guess who's watching Big Brother 8? That's right...me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

LOL. You sound so much more relaxed. That's GREAT. An answer to prayer. Nearly choked me up. I'm thrilled for you, girl.

September 06, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

Hope it was a great night!

Say, what happened on BB 8? I watched football over at freinds.

Rachel :)

September 07, 2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger Tracey Bateman said...

Double eviction...Jessica and Eric both left. HOH competition is next time. This is the first week I've watched it other than one or two episodes here and there this season. Too busy working... :)
I sort of wish I could have. Looks like an interesting season....BUT in a couple of weeks SURVIVOR!!!!

September 07, 2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Oooooo! I LOVE Survivor. I don't miss it unless my dh DRAGS me from the house. Except it always starts while I'm at the conference and I miss the first episode. Grrrr.

September 07, 2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Tracey Bateman said...

DVR or TIVO depending on which Satellite company you subscribe to :)
I DVR the View every day now that WHoopi is on it

September 07, 2007 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home