Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here we Go!

New day! New Blog entry.

So...a new season of American Idol and Survivor is upon us. I'm so excited I can't stand it. Loved the boys last night! Especially the kid with the dreds. So sweet. The girls sing tonight. We'll see if they can bring it like the guys did.

I'm announcing a new contest. Scroll down and sign my guestbook and I'll enter you in a drawing to win either Distant Heart--Book two in the Westward Hearts trilogy, or You Had Me at Goodbye-- Book Two in the Drama Queens series.

I'll do the drawing March 1, 2008.

God Bless All!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynette Sowell said...

Caught AI last night. David Cook and Michael Johns are my two faves so far! The rockers ruled last night. :)

February 20, 2008 12:48 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

Glad your blogging again. You know your my favorite blogger, Tracey. :)

February 21, 2008 6:57 AM  
Blogger Mimi N said...

Hi Tracey! Thanks for sharing at the ACFW yahoo group. We just received 2 of your books from the library: Catch A Rising Star and Defiant Heart. I don't believe I've read any of your books yet. I've just jumped into the world of blogging and I'm just getting my feet wet. I hope to start reviewing books on a regular basis! Please enter me in your contest.

Mimi in MN
mnjesusfreak[at]gmail.com

February 26, 2008 6:58 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Doesn't the kid with the dreds look like John Travolta?

March 12, 2008 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home