Sunday, April 20, 2008

Natalie Grant!!

Okay, so all of you who know me are aware of my love for Natalie Grant. Just found out this week that she is coming to Lebanon for a concert next month. I'm so excited. I meet a lot of big name authors, but never ever a favorite singer. So I'm stoked! Who would have thought she'd come to Lebanon of all places! I think God did it for me, because I am highly blessed and favored. :) That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm going to try really hard to get a photograph taken with her and if it works out, I'll post it.

Yesterday I had the awesome opportunity to speak at a ladies group called Common Ground. Ladies from all denominations get together to worship Jesus.
I spoke about destiny and I think what popped out the most was discussing Saul and his disobedience. Samuel said to him, "If you had only obeyed God would have established your kingdom forever." His disobedience had eternal consequences that involved not only himself, but his entire line. Jonathon missed out on the throne and on and on. Whether or not we choose to obey God and live out our own destinies will have a huge affect on our kids.
Something to think about....

Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home