Monday, June 02, 2008

Wow long time since update!



And here I promised a picture of me with Natalie Grant!
The concert was awesome and she was lovely! i was a lot more impressed with her than she was me.


One of the major things that came from the concert for me was the chance to partner with World Vision International to stop Human Trafficking. I'll be talking more about that as the summer progresses and I get a logo link to their website etc.

More news! My daughter Cat graduated highschool as member of the National Honor Society
and my son Stevan graduated eight grade as an honor student. Last night he also receive the baptism of the Holy spirit which I know many of you will understand and rejoice with us over!! His whole countenance is changed today. It was a time of family devotions where we just talked about what God is doing in each one of us. THe sweet presence of God filled our living room and we started to pray softly and Rusty laid hands on him and there it was. Awesome time with the family. God is good.

My sister is coming this week, so it'll be busy and fun-filled.
Love you all
Tracey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home