Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jerusalem Undead

I'm so excited about Eric Wilson's new series!! I just watched the new trailer today. Check this out

http://www.jerusalemsundead.com/html/trailer.html

I'm as excited about this series as I am the release of the fourth book in Stephanie Meyers vampire series. MORE excited really.

I wonder if Vampire novels are going to become so commonplace that the market becomes saturated and ruins a great thing. Like Amish books and chicklit. There are one or two great authors in each genre...Cindy Woodsmall, Beverly Lewis. Kristin Billerbeck for Chick, Rachel Hauck. Me, of course.

Please, please, guys....let Eric Wilson dominate this genre and I'll float in on his wings and then no more!!! :) Is that just selfish, or what???

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hauck said...

A friend, you make an excellent point! Although John Olson has about to join the frey. His new book releases October '08.

So, Eric, John and you. That's all. No more. ;)

Rachel :)

July 31, 2008 1:21 PM  
Blogger Lynette Sowell said...

Yes, that's plenty. LOL! :) Unless there's Amish chicklit vampires.

August 06, 2008 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home