Thursday, September 04, 2008

I have to admit that I've neglected my blog quite a bit since I got my facebook acct. I tend to update there instead of here. I'll try to do better.

The really good exciting news is that Dangerous Heart, book three in the WEstward Hearts series just received 4 and a half stars in Romantic Times. This is thrilling to me because I've never ever gotten that high of a rating. I'm thanking God for favor today. Dangerous Heart was one that I wrote and then TOTALLY rewrote because it fell flat. I had a great editor on that book from Avon INspire. As writers, we're always hoping and striving to get better. This high rating excites me because I feel like I'm growing as a writer.

I'm running again...again...joined a new gym and working out with a trainer. It's tough but my trainer is Jillian-like and I really respond well to her methods.

Church is great. Check out the new website www.lebanonfamilychurch.org

peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home